What are the uses of aluminum PCBs & aluminum substrates PCB
Aluminum substrate PCB is a kind of metal based copper clad laminate with good heat dissipation function, which is the basic material of high-power power electronic circuit structure technology and interconnection technology. In PCB prototyping, the single side board of aluminum substrate is generally composed of three layers, which are circuit layer (copper foil), insulation layer and metal base layer; double sided board is composed of circuit layer, thermal insulation layer, aluminum base layer, thermal insulation layer and circuit layer.
There is also a double-sided aluminum substrate, which is made of glass fiber board and aluminum base. The aluminum base material is in the bottom layer, the core plate is aluminum, and the top and bottom layers are wired.
In PCB prototyping, what are the uses of aluminum substrate PCB?
1. Audio equipment: input (output) amplifier, balanced amplifier, audio amplifier, preamplifier, power amplifier, etc.
2. Power supply equipment: switch regulator, DC / AC converter, SW regulator, etc.
3. Communication electronic equipment: high frequency amplifier, filter electric apparatus, transmitting circuit.
4. Office automation equipment: motor driver, etc.
5. Automobile: electronic regulator, igniter, power controller, etc.
6. Computer: CPU board, floppy disk drive, power supply equipment, etc.
7. Power module: converter, solid state relay, rectifier bridge, etc.
8. Lamp lighting: in PCB prototyping, aluminum substrate used in LED lamp also began to be used on a large scale.
Rocket PCB has been deeply involved in the PCB industry for more than 20 years. It is a professional PCB manufacturer, bringing to every customer with imported materials, exquisite workmanship, and all products with 100% test pass rates.
At present, it has reached supply agreements with many supporting enterprises to provide customers with high-quality service. Its business scope covers: single-side aluminum substrate PCB/aluminum PCB, double-sided aluminum PCB board, multilayer PCB board.