1. What is PCB CAM
CAM is Computer-Aided Manufacturing, which is the automation of computer-controlled machines and software in manufacturing. Before the right PCB service provider. Thankfully, during the PCB manufacturing process, the manufacturer receives files from the designer in various formats. These files contain mainly the following information; wire cladding, component insertion, routing, and many other design details of the desired PCB.
The CAM software analyzes these files and identifies their format. After that, it identifies the file format, drilling data, and artwork layers. So, it checks and is used to ensure that the manufacturer builds the board according to its original design when it receives the PCB artwork. One reason is to see that it is one of the positive factors of the system. Upon analysis, the project stops when a file is missing and a lot of DRC is required. Design rule checks verify that a design meets the standards set for manufacturing.
PCBs have entirely evolved from wooden sheets to complex green circuit boards. They were earlier only related to computers, and now with microelectronics, everything is submerged in PCBs. In addition, PCBs are ubiquitous in industrial machineries such as motor controllers or industrial load testers. Even the lighting in some places also uses PCBs.
Rocket PCB. Our engineering team supports CAM verification and modifications on the Gerber data before releasing them for the fabrication. Gerber data is thoroughly verified to make it error free so that time and cost expenses can be reduced for the rework and better PCB quality and functionality can be achieved.
• DFM of PCB
• Verification of input files for ensuring the compatibility of CAM; comparison of files with fabrication drawing and notes for ensuring the accuracy of the required data.
• Editing and optimization
• Verification of opens and shorts
• Matching of the drill drawing and the NC drill data for ensuring accuracy
• Signal layer analysis for the annular ring, space and trace widths
• Solder mask analysis for the annular ring, space and trace widths
• Solder mask analysis and DFM for the annular ring, Fiducial openings and exposed traces
• Silkscreen removal from the Solderable pads and open mask areas
• Addition of Vent and Thieves for the multilayer board fabrication
• Step and repeat with breakaway tabs
• Multiple board panelization support according to the requirements and the fabrication specifications
Copyright © 2019 Rocket PCB Solution Ltd. | All Rights Reserved Sitemap Friendship link: CNC machining heat sink
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist